Established in the year 1994, Sri Orion Pharmaceuticals & Sutures is a Bengaluru, Karnataka (India) based company which has specialization in producing sterilized Absorbable and Non- Absorbable surgical & Micro Sutures. The company has manufacturing license of Sterile Sutures which is issued by Regulatory Authority of India under the Drugs & Cosmetics Act 1945. Additionally, we are also holding License No. KTK/28/268/94. We have achieved a reputed position of Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Sterile and Non Sterile Surgical Sutures in the domain.
Our complete range of Absorbable Sutures, Non-Absorbable Sutures, Cardio Vascular Sutures and Needles are appreciated great strength and non-reactive nature. Owing to all these attributes, our products are highly demanded in hospitals, health care centers, dispensaries, clinics and medical institutes all around the world. The complete product line is available in the market under the brand name âOrion Suturesâ and carefully manufactured by using world class raw material along with latest technology. To ensure that only high quality medical goods are delivered to the clients, the offerings are properly checked before the final dispatch.
Furthermore, by providing these products in neutral packing, we protect them from various kind of damages during the transportation. To serve our clients in the best possible manner, we also provide them OEM services. We strictly follow ISO 13485:2012, CE and international quality standards while performing the business tasks which helps us in matching global standards. Moreover, we are successfully meeting customers' needs and gaining competitive edge in the respective domain.
- Supported with a world class manufacturing facility sprawling over 10,000 sq. ft. area out of which 100 sq. ft. area is covering by quality checking division, meeting ISO 14644-1 requirements.
- The production and quality testing departments are handled by our competent and devoted staff members who are well experienced in their concerned areas. The manufacturing and analyzing facilities are installed in conformation to United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
- All the deployed equipment are calibrated on regular basis.
- We offer both the combination of 302 & 420 Atraumatic Needles.
- For giving best quality product, we have in-house Sterility testing facility.
- Have economical prices and ensure delivery within 30 days.
- International Color Coding for Sutures and OEM brands.
- Samples & special prices for tenders and also available neutral packaging.
- All the Sutures are complying with global standards which are at least 1.1 times the USP standards for needle pull & tensile strength.
- All Sutures are joint to drilled end ribbed needles which provides better grip to needle holders during the time of surgery.